Christchurch Group is proud to sponsor the Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Conference 2016, co-hosted by The Spinal Injuries Association and Headway. The Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Conference 2016 is designed to interest solicitors, barristers, case managers and other professionals who work with those affected by brain and spinal injury and illness.
Topics and speakers:
– Effects of PTSD and how rehabilitation can help – Garreth Murrell, CEO Veterans at Ease
– Issues in catastrophic injury litigation in the modern era – Satinder Hunjan QC, No5 Chambers
– Delayed referral to community brain injury services: Some illustrative case examples – Andy Tyerman, Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
– A personal perspective of brain and spinal cord injury
– Q&A live from the Invictus Games in Florida – Rob Cromey-Hawke, Acting Chair of Headway Forces Support Group and Athlete
Come along to the Christchurch Group exhibition stand to find out more about our residential neurological rehabilitation services for individuals with brain and spinal injuries and neurological conditions.
The event is being held on Thursday 12 May 2016 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole. Book your place and find out more on the Headway website.