Rehabilitation Assistant (Days/Nights) – Birmingham
Salary: £8.40 - £9.00 according to qualifications and experience, plus night allowance where applicable
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: 38.5 hours per week
To facilitate our ongoing success, we are looking for:
• Enthusiastic, caring, team players who can demonstrate good people skills.
• A Level 2 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent) and experience of a similar role is desirable.
• Alternatively NVQ 2/3 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent) would be desirable, but not essential.
• The ability to demonstrate the right behaviours and attitude for working in an adult social care environment is a minimum requirement for all our team members.
• Must be flexible in working hours which are shift based to include days, evenings, nights, weekends and bank holidays as the Centre operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Must be eligible to work within the UK.
• Must be able to travel to different sites in the UK for in house training sessions if required. All travel costs would be paid via the organisation.
At Christchurch Group, we will offer you:
• Statutory holiday pay (Terms and conditions apply)
• Statutory Pension scheme (Terms and conditions apply)
• In house training provided (Terms and conditions apply)
• In house qualifications can be obtained (Terms and conditions apply)
Christchurch Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and requires proof of your eligibility to work in the UK.
Christchurch Group is an equal opportunities employer.