Hourly Rate: £10.00
Contract Type: Maternity Cover
Hours of Work: 20 hours
• Maintaining a reception service during normal office hours including checking voicemail, taking messages and forwarding as appropriate.
• Maintaining the Staff and Visitors sign-in process
• understand the legislation surrounding recruitment practice and will ideally have a sound understanding of HR in general.
• use your confidence and presentation skills to help train line managers in recruitment practice
• Ensuring all post (including magazines) is date stamped and distributed
• Letter production, formatting and proof reading, including basic HR and Recruitment administration tasks - using template letters for disciplinary, grievance and appraisal meetings
• Document archiving duties, including updating Archive Log; preparation for storing archived documents and retrieval of archived documentation, as required
• Maintaining the general Christchurch Group email in-box, forwarding or deleting email messages appropriately
• Supporting with staff requests regarding general stationery and office equipment queries, including creating purchase orders
• Scheduling and communicating meetings, as necessary including calendar invites
• Preparation of meeting rooms for internal and external meetings
• Attend meetings, taking accurate notes/minutes
• Create posters for staff and resident events
• Maintaining and distributing petty cash and confirming, and paying for residents trips with Company credit card
• Creating new Quality Assurance folders annually including Accidents, Incidents, SOVA, Complaints, and Statutory Notifications etc.
Christchurch Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
Christchurch Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 30 November 2017
Interview date: 06 December 2017