Thames Ditton, Surrey
0208 972 9143
Rowland House is a registered service for people with an acquired brain injury or neurological condition.
Our highly trained staff team help build Personal Activities of Daily Living (PADL) and Domestic Activities of Daily Living (DADL) systems into every individual's daily activity plan. Sessions are scheduled to help each individual achieve their goals, improve their skills and grow in confidence.
The House has 7 rooms, some with en-suite bathrooms, as well as an additional bathroom and wet room, a large communal lounge and quiet room, dining room and therapy gym, with access to a split-level garden and patio area.
Located within a thriving London suburb, with excellent transport links, people are encouraged to access the wider opportunities both in and around their home.
Services we offer
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Neurobehavioural rehabilitation
- Brain injury
- Sensory impairment
- People who require a slow rehabilitation service
- 7 bedrooms, 4 with en-suite bathrooms
- Additional shared bathroom and wet room
- Large communal lounge with quiet room
- Dining room
- Therapy gym
- Accessible split-level garden