0844 264 0533
Christchurch View provides specialist post acute rehabilitation, as well as management of long term neurological conditions
Christchurch View offers a rehabilitation pathway from post-acute rehabilitation through to specialist community-based transitional rehabilitation. Christchurch View is a Headway Approved Provider.
The interdisciplinary team includes a Rehabilitation Consultant, Neuropsychology, Speech and Language Therapy, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. Support is also provided by experienced rehabilitation and therapy assistants.
Christchurch View has 13 en-suite bedrooms. Located close to the park and local shops, so residents benefit from educational, social and occupational opportunities in the heart of the community.
Christchurch View also benefits from a pathway to Abington View, supported living provision for female residents who are able to live more independently.
The team at Christchurch View work together to develop person-centered, evidence based rehabilitation care plans that aim to maximize the individual’s independence and recovery.
Services we offer
- Post acute COVID pathway
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Longer term complex care
- Management of progressive neurological conditions
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Progressive neurological conditions
- Functional Neurological disorder
- Huntington’s disease
- 13 bedrooms with ensuite, Three ground floor bedrooms with wheel chair access
- Therapy room
- Training kitchen
- Garden with water feature & BBQ
- Therapy gym
- Easy access laundry room
- Two lounges with a large dining room
- One ground floor wet room with ceiling hoist