Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
0191 492 2946
Kingly Grange is a residential service for adults with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and / or physical disabilities, or brain injury.
Our highly trained teams work with individuals around rehabilitation and enablement, supporting everyone to develop skills and gain independence in a way that suits them.
This purpose built house has 15 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and one self-contained flat, as well as two assisted bathrooms, one with bath hoist and flexible height bath and one with ceiling hoist facilities. There is a communal lounge, dining room and conservatory, accessible garden and a separate therapy room with kitchen, for use by service users supported by the on-site occupational therapist.
Located within a thriving local community, people are encouraged to access the wider opportunities both in and around their home.
Services we offer
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Neurobehavioural rehabilitation
- Management of neurological conditions
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Brain injury
- Stroke and visual impairment
- Progressive neurological conditions
- Huntington’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Speech impairment
- Mental health
- Physical disabilities
- 15 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 self-contained flat
- Additional bathrooms with specialist bath and hoist equipment
- Large communal lounge and conservatory
- Therapy room with separate kitchen
- Accessible garden