Join Professor Mike Barnes and Christchurch Group experts for free neurological rehabilitation learning and networking events in February 2016.
We’re holding an event in Northampton on 2 February, one in Peterborough on 11 February and one in York on 23 February. Open to commissioners, clinicians, case managers, therapists, solicitors and anyone else with a professional interest in neuro rehab, the events are your opportunity to listen to expert speakers, network with colleagues, take part in a Q&A and enjoy a buffet lunch.
Professor Barnes will be joined by Christchurch Group staff to provide an expert view on neurorehabilitation outcomes and effectiveness, as well as providing a general introduction to concepts of brain and spinal injury rehabilitation. We hope that you will be able to join us to discover more about neurorehabilitation and how aflexible and patient-centred approach helps individuals across the UK and internationally with brain and spinal injuries, progressive neurological conditions and stroke.
To book your place, please register for free online. Places are limited.
Tuesday 2 February 2016
– Northampton Marriott Hotel, Eagle Drive, Northampton NN4 7HW
– Register at: 2Feb.eventbrite.co.uk
Thursday 11 February 2016
– Holmewood Hall Conference and Training Venue, Church St, Holme, Peterborough PE7 3BZ
– Register at: 11Feb.eventbrite.co.uk
Tuesday 23 February 2016
– Woodlands Neurological Rehabilitation Centre, 120 Thief Lane, York YO10 3HU
– Register at: CGYork.eventbrite.co.uk
For more information or if you have any questions, please email Jayne Cupit, Marketing Assistant.