Woodlands Neurological Rehabilitation Centre in York is hosting the Yorkshire Acquired Brain Injury Forum’s (YABIF) annual event – Brain Injury And The Criminal Justice System ‘It’s A Crime This Is Still An Issue’.
This event will highlight research, explain what has already been done but why this remains an issue and discuss what should be done in the future. Everyone is welcome to this free event.
-Thursday 7 June 2016
-2:00 pm – 6:30 pm
-Woodlands Neurological Rehabilitation Centre, 120 Thief Lane, York, YO10 3HU
- Professor Mike Barnes – Chair of UKABIF, Professor of Neurological Rehabilitation and Group Clinical Director at Christchurch Group
- Dr Ivan Pitman – Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist at BIRT
- Luke Griggs – Director of Communications for Headway UK
- Elizabeth Wilce and Dr Rachel McNulty – The Disabilities Trust Foundation
- Lauren Macready – Acquired Brain Injury Specialist at The Children’s Trust / LGI
Refreshments will be provided on arrival and sandwiches will be provided after the presentations when you will have the chance to network with our speakers and other attendees.
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the YABIF Program June 16.